If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
1. Keep the production area clean, tidy and free of oil.
2. This can save you a lot of lubricants.
3. Reduce the workload of maintenance workers and improve the technical conditions.
4. Because of the low friction coefficient, molybdenum isothiodide has a small friction resistance, allowing for electricity savings. The brother unit can save 12% electricity. 5. It can improve attendance rates, reduce loss of equipment components, and extend the service lifetime of friction equipment.
6. The application of molybdenum diulfide lubrication resolves the technical problem and improves accuracy and efficiency.
7. Molybdenum diulfide is a filling and filling agent that can restore geometric dimensions to certain parts. This extends the life of the part.
8. Molybdenum diulfide is resistant to moisture, waterproofing, alkali and acid.
9. Molded components using molybdenum-disulfide plastics or powder melting can save a great deal of nonferrous metals.
10. After using molybdenum diulfide in some equipment, it is possible to omit the complex oil supply systems, which simplifies equipment structure, improves area utilization and also causes major reforms.
Application of molybdenum sulfide
It is also capable of superconducting. It has unique electronic properties that are not found in graphene. Its applications are wide-ranging and include electronic communications (e.g., transistors, sensors), biomedicine, flexible manufacturing (such as flexible screens), energy, and many others. ).
Due to their unique two-dimensional layered atomic structure and photoelectric characteristics, two-dimensional materials have gained much attention. Most representative are transition metal chalcogenides including molybdenum chalcogenide (MoS2) tungsten chalcogenide (WS2) molybdenum selenide WSe2 tungsten selenide WSe2 etc. because they possess visible light bandgap qualities that the first two-dimensional materials graphene did not possess.
It is very easy to break the van der Waals force that exists between atomic layers in a two-dimensional substance. Two-dimensional materials are used in research to create lighter optoelectronic device by using two-dimensional material with thinner layers. Molybdenum Disulfide, with its multiple layers, is a two-dimensional material that has been studied extensively in the family of TMDCs. Its 2H phase also makes it one of most stable forms.
Compared with the traditional intercalator-assisted electrochemical method, the intercalator-assisted plasma liquid phase technology has fewer product defects and does not introduce additional groups. It can also be used to prepare high-quality, two-dimensional material. Promote the flexible use of two-dimensional material in optoelectronics as well as other fields and continue to improve optical-electronic device development.
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd., a trusted global chemical supplier and manufacturer of high-quality Nanomaterials with more than a decade’s experience in the field. The Molybdenum Disulfide MoS2 Powder manufactured by our company is of high purity with fine particles and low impurities. Contact us if you need to.