If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Overview of Zinc Nitride
The chemical formula of zinc nitride Zn3N2, gray crystal, soluble in hydrochloric acid. It quickly decomposes into zinc hydroxide and ammonia in cold water. It is produced by reacting zinc powder in ammonia gas at 500-600degC or by heating and decomposing amino zinc.
Used to prepare zinc nitride film
Zinc nitride (Zn3N2) has a pyrite-resistant structure and has unique electrical and optical properties. Whether zinc oxide is an indirect band gap semiconductor or a direct band gap semiconductor, its energy band gap has always been the main controversy in the semiconductor field. The problems of industry and academia, the differences in preparation methods and growth conditions, have a great influence on the band gap. For example, in the prior art, methods such as magnetron sputtering, chemical vapor deposition, electrostatic electrolysis, and molecular beam epitaxy can be used to prepare zinc nitride films.
However, the stability of zinc nitride films prepared by most methods is poor, and the optical and electrical properties of zinc oxide films prepared by the same method are also very different. There is an urgent need to obtain a simple, easy and reproducible preparation method with high crystalline quality. Provided here is a method of preparing a zinc nitride film. The preparation method adopts the atomic layer deposition method to prepare the zinc nitride film, and can precisely control the band gap of the zinc nitride film. The prepared membrane has a uniform and complete structure and excellent performance.
The technical solutions adopted are:
A method for preparing a zinc nitride film includes the following steps:
(1) Place the substrate in the reaction chamber of the atomic layer deposition equipment;
(2) Bring the zinc-containing precursor source into the reaction chamber of the atomic layer deposition equipment, so that the zinc atoms in the zinc-containing precursor source are adsorbed on the surface of the substrate.
(3) Let the nitrogen-containing precursor source enter the reaction chamber of the atomic layer deposition equipment, and then ionize the nitrogen-containing precursor source through plasma. After ionization, the nitrogen atoms in the nitrogen-containing precursor source are partially deposited to form a nitrogen-zinc covalent bond with the zinc atoms on the surface of the substrate; or, the nitrogen-containing precursor source is ionized by plasma, and then the ionized precursor source is ionized. The nitrogen precursor is ionized. The source is sent to the atomic layer deposition equipment for reaction. In the cavity, after ionization, the nitrogen atoms in the nitrogen-containing precursor source are partially deposited. Form a nitrogen-zinc covalent bond with the zinc atom on the surface of the substrate;
(4) Repeat steps (2) and (3) to grow the zinc nitride film layer by layer.
The method is simple and easy to implement, can obtain high-quality crystals, and is a repeatable preparation method. The nitrogen source is introduced into the atomic layer deposition system through the plasma, and then the chamber temperature, vacuum degree, cycle period, plasma conditions and other conditions are precisely adjusted. Adjust the band gap of the prepared zinc nitride film. According to different electrical and optical application requirements, the present invention can obtain various high-quality zinc nitride films with adjustable band gaps.
2. Used to prepare a touch screen cover and touch screen cover film
With the advancement of technology and the development of smart devices, there is an increasing demand for touch screens as the main window for human-computer interaction. This solution can overcome the problem of low coating yield, high production cost, and low production efficiency when using black ink screen printing to prepare the light-shielding layer in the BM area of the touch screen cover in the prior art. When the resulting product is used in conjunction with a liquid crystal display, It is easy to produce bubbles and cannot achieve the defect of a perfect fit. Provide a touch screen cover and touch screen cover film made of zinc nitride.
The new type of touch screen cover film uses zinc nitride film as the functional layer of the black film, which has low surface reflectivity and low production cost; high surface hardness, strong scratch resistance and wear resistance; high surface energy, which can be effective The laminated liquid crystal display; the thickness is about 60 ~ 200nm, which can eliminate the step effect. The new type provides a touch screen cover film, which includes a zinc nitride (Zn3N2) film and a silicon nitride (Si3N4) film; wherein the thickness of the zinc nitride film is 10-50nm. Wherein, if the thickness of the zinc nitride film is more than 50 nm, the adhesion of the film will decrease; if the thickness of the zinc nitride film is less than 10 nm, it will transmit light and cannot achieve the effect of light-tightness. The zinc nitride film has strong absorption of visible light, has a black appearance, and is a functional layer of a black film. The touch screen cover film embodiment includes a zinc nitride (Zn3N2) film, a silicon nitride (Si3N4) film and a protective film in sequence; wherein the thickness of the zinc nitride film is 10nm; the thickness of the silicon nitride film is 50nm, the protective film is a conventional plastic protective film in the field. The touch screen cover of this embodiment includes a glass substrate and the aforementioned touch screen cover film, and the zinc nitride film of the touch screen cover film is connected to the glass substrate.
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd.) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12 years’ experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials. Currently, our company has successfully developed a series of materials. The zinc nitride (Zn3N2) powder produced by our company has high purity, fine particle size and impurity content. Send us an email or click on the needed products to
send an inquiry